Monday, February 20, 2012

vacation time: ambergris caye, belize

we are headed to the beautiful island of ambergris caye off the coast of belize today for a much needed vacation to some warm tropical weather.  björn and i have been looking forward to this for a few weeks now and in preparation for the trip I have been working on my scuba certification through padi.

i have a few posts prepared for the next few days so i hope you enjoy!  is anyone planning a vacation soon?  see you in march!

i will be spending as much time as possible soaking up the warm sunshine


the water in ambergris caye looks absolutely amazing
 and the coral reef starts just 1/2 mile off shore


this should be me swimming with the fishes!


all photos via ambergris caye.com

1 comment:

  1. Ambergris caye is oN e of me favorite places in the world! Have a local beer for me!! And use sunscreen ;)
    Gail (Aka ms P)

    ReplyDelete

{SHARE IT}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...